Agbami Scholarship Form 2020 for Medical & Engineering Professionals is Out
Application for Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2020 is ongoing. Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation. This is part of the continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
– Medicine and Surgery
Agbami Scholarship Requirements / Eligibility.
All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before the 2018/2019 academic session).
– Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
– Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
How To Apply for Agbami Scholarship 2020.
- Interested applicants should visit http://www.ormng.com/register/ to proceed.
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
vi. UTME/DE Result.
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click Submit Application to submit information.
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Agbami scholarship program is free.
DEADLINE: Application closes at midnight of 5th December 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.