NNPC-Mobil Scholarship Application Form 2022 Released.
Apply mobil scholarship 2019 here. The Mobil Producing Nigeria is offering scholarships to undergraduate Nigerian students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200 level) at various study at Nigerian Universities 2019.
Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian universities. The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipients’ academic performance and related reports from the institutions.
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines are considered:
– Petroleum Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Geology /Geophysics
– Medicine (MBBS Only)
– Agricultural Science (and related fields)
– Computer Science.
Eligibility for Mobil Scholarship 2019:
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 distinctions passed at a sitting.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any accredited Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be verified students of the above listed disciplines.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply.
How to Apply for Mobil Scholarship.
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit this link to apply: https://scholarship.nnpcmpn.com.ng/register.php
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport photograph (red background)
- Evidence of JAMB result/Admission letter to a Nigerian university
- Evidence of SSCE result
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the chairman or secretary.
Application Deadline: Application ends on Wednesday, 14th August 2019.
Best of luck To You all…