Official NYSC Batch A 2021 Registration Portal Activated.
The Nysc registration portal has been activated. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Portal has been opened for 2021 batch A online registration of prospective corps members (PCMs).
Registration starts on Wednesday, 3rd March 2021.
Prospective corps members should ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
How To Register for NYSC Batch A 2021 Mobilization.
- Visit the NYSC Online Registration Portal via; www.nysc.org.ng
- Click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2021” then click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2020 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Prospective Corps Members are to make use of the links on their dashboard appropriately during Online Registration.
1. Name Correction; i. Spelling Error ii. Name Re-arrangement iii. Name Replacement iv. Name Addition v. Name Removal
2. Correction of Date of Birth.
3. Correction of Qualification.
4. Correction of Class of Degree.
5. Correction of Course of Study.
NOTE: Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
The registration portal will close on Monday, 7th March 2021. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints.