Addax Scholarship Application Form 2018/2019 Session Released.
The Addax scholarship 2019 form is now available. The Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Limited (APDNL) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Category of Awards:
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from APDNL Host Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions;
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session);
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only.
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
– 200 level students and above
– HND students
– Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Method of Application:
Application is open to 100 level students only. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Also ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to complete application.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board. Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application.