Indian Institute of Science Fellowship & Scholarship Award 2020 Application Commences.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is awarding many scholarships to Indian students who are enrolled in any degree program for the academic year 2020-2021 in India.
Indian Institute of Science is a public institute deemed to be a university for higher education and research in science and engineering. It offers doctoral degree programs, master degree and bachelor degree programs for the deserving students.
The NCEE common entrance exam 2020 form and examination timetable has been released by the National Examination Council in Nigeria.
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open only for students from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards are available for any degree coursework but except the master of management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
– All the students who join the Institute (except for M Mgt programme) are eligible for programmes /fellowships from CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/AICTE/DAE (NBHM)/ DST as the case may be.
– Applicants must send the joining report within 15 days to the respective agencies concerned appropriately for activating their fellowships, Awards from GE, INFOSYS, IBM, HP, TATA, PHILIPS, BELL LAB, MICROSOFT, Department of Electronics and Information Technology are available for deserving students.
– Awards are providing for an entire period of 2 years in the case of M Tech and five years in the case of PhD from the date of commencement of the session. Candidates who receive a salary are not eligible for any scholarship.
– Candidates who receive a salary are not eligible for any scholarship.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
By applying for admission to any degree at the Indian Institute of Science, students will be selected automatically for the Indian Institute of Science Scholarships.
Supporting Documents: Students need to attach a resume, transcript, recommendation letter, and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
Admission Requirements For being accepted in any degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: It is desirable that winning participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The sponsorship will distribute the following manner:
> Ph D – Rs. 31000/35000
> M Tech (Res)- Rs. 12400
> M Tech/M Des- Rs. 12400
> Integrated Ph D- Rs. 16000/31000/35000.