2022 National Common Entrance Registration Form & Exam Date Announced
The federal common entrance registration form 2022 is now available. The National Examination Council (NECO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
NECO Common Entrance 2022 Eligibility.
- Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years by September 2022.
- All candidates are now required to choose a school from all six (6) geopolitical zones across the country.
- Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
How To Register for National Common Entrance 2022.
Registration is done strictly online. How much is common entrance form? read below.
a. Candidates within Nigeria;
- Heads of Primary Schools should contact either their State Ministries of Education or NECO State Offices to obtain Scratch Cards at the rate of N4,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Private Candidates can also obtain scratch cards from NECO State Offices Nationwide at the rate of N4,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
b. Overseas Candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries);
High Commissions, Embassies, or Consulates should collect scratch cards from the nearest NECO State Office after the payment of $400.00 into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks. Overseas Candidates should Note that Examination Centres are only within the Country.
Also, Check Out => Full List of All Federal Unity Colleges in Nigeria.
c. Online Registration Procedure:
- Parents are to register their wards by visiting; https://ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Pay the registration fee
- Fill in the application
- Then submit the application and print the acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: Change of Name, Date of Birth, and the State of Origin will not be entertained after the conduct of the examination.
Please, ensure you use a valid and active email address while registering because you will need to verify the email. You will not be able to proceed with an inactive email.
d. Candidates are to choose any two of the Federal Government Unity Colleges i.e First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choice.
Blind Candidates: Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to notify the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination not later than 3 weeks to the commencement of the examination.
NCEE Common Entrance Exam Date & Timetable.
Which day is the common entrance exam? The NECO National Common Entrance exam will now hold on Saturday, 23rd April 2022.
NOTE: Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
1. Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
2. Blind candidates must make use of the NECO-supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.
The examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science
Part B – English and Social Studies.
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude.
NCEE Closing Date:
The registration will end on 23rd April 2022.
Breaking News => 2022 Common Entrance Result Now Out!
Be sure to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media Platforms.