See NECO GCE Arabic Questions & Answers Objective, Essay, Literature-Oral 2020 Here.
The National Examination Council (NECO) Arabic exam is scheduled for Tuesday, 9th March 2021 starting from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm. The Neco GCE Arabic 2020 exam comprises of Paper III & II (Objective, Essay and Literature).
The Neco Arabic questions and answers below have been provided to assist candidates understand the required standards expected in Arabic Knowledge SSCE Examination. Note that below is the questions from NECO Arabic past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
NECO GCE Arabic Questions 2020.
PART I – COMPOSITION:
1. Write on the adage which says “silence is (a source) of peace “.
2. Write an interesting story ending with “he reaped what he sowed”.
3. Write on the significance of learning.
4. Write a congratulatory letter to your former principal who hasjust been appointed as ajudge.
Part II – LITERATURE:
1. Write briefly on the biography of Muhammad Hafiz Ibrahim.
2. Write briefly on the biography of Zuhayr bn. Abi Sulman and illustrate with two lines from his eulogy for Harm bn. Sanan and al-Harith bn. ‘Awf.
NECO GCE Arabic Questions & Answers.
Answer All questions in this section.
Note: There is nothing like Neco Arabic Expo online. Neco candidates are to desist from patronizing online fraudsters / vendors who says they can provide such services as they are not real.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.