See NECO Arabic Questions & Answers 2019 Here.
The National Examination Council (NECO) Arabic exam is scheduled for Tuesday 18th June, 2019 starting by 2:00pm to 5:50pm. The Neco arabic exam comprises of Paper III & II (Objective & Essay).
The Neco Arabic questions and answers below have been provided to assist candidates understand the required standards expected in Arabic Knowledge SSCE Examination. Note that below is the questions from NECO arabic past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
NECO Arabic Questions 2019:
PAPER II: ESSAY
PART I – COMPOSITION:
1. Write on the adage which says “silence is (a source) of peace “.
2. Write an interesting story ending with “he reaped what he sowed”.
3. Write on the significance of learning.
4. Write a congratulatory letter to your former principal who hasjust been appointed as ajudge.
Part II – LITERATURE:
1. Write briefly on the biography of Muhammad Hafiz Ibrahim.
2. Write briefly on the biography of Zuhayr bn. Abi Sulman and illustrate with two lines from his eulogy for Harm bn. Sanan and al-Harith bn. ‘Awf.
NECO Arabic Questions & Answers:
PAPER II: OBJECTIVE
Answer All questions in this section.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.