vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 now Open.
The Nigeria customs recruitment 2019 latest news update has it that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal is now open for job vacancy application for year 2019. The application process is absolutely free as the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) will never request any form of payment from applicants.
Candidates applying for the Nigeria customs recruitment 2019 are hereby assured that they will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment General Requirements:
All applicants must;
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Nigeria Customs Available Vacancies:
Superintendent Cadre – ASC II (Support Staff) – CONSOL 08;
Applicants for this category must be between the ages of 18-30 years. Also, they must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate: Accounts, Actuarial Science, Audit, Building, Communication, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Marine, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Nutrition/ Dietary, Quantity Survey, Secretarial Studies, Sports and Stores/ Procurement.
Assistant Inspector (Support Staff) – CONSOL 06: Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25 years. They must also possess OND, NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics or other Institutions in any of these fields: Accounts, Audit, Building, Communication/ Camera, Handling /Photography, Computer/ ICT, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietary, Electrical Engineering, Health Information Management, Health Service Administration, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Marine and Secretarial Studies.
Assistant Inspector (General Duty) – CONSOL 06: Applicants must possess OND, NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) Grade 11 – CONSOL 04: Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25 years. Applicants must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates; Accounts, Audit, Band, Building, Camera Handling/Photography, Clerical Assistance, Communication, Driving, Electrical, Health Assistance, Junior Community Health Assistance, Marine, Mechanical, Medical Laboratory Assistance, Sports, Stores and Tailoring.
Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04: Applicants must possess SSCE/ NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03: Applicants must possess First School Leaving Certificate,Junior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent OR appropriate Trade Test certificates; Accounts, Audit, Band, Building, Camera Handling/ Photography, Clerical Assistance
Communication, Driving, Electrical, Health Assistance, Junior Community, Health Assistance, Marine, Mechanical, Medical Laboratory Assistance, Sports, Stores and Tailoring.
Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03: Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved S.75 or JSSC OR Trade Test certificate where relevant.
How To Apply for Nigeria Customs Services Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates are to follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application.
- Log on to the Nigeria customs recruitment portal 2019 viathe link below;
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre.
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’.
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information.
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button.
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application.
- Biodata: Complete all relevant fields as you will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section. Note that you have a status bar on the top right corner that shows you if your application is pending or has been completed.
- Upload your recent passport photograph which must meet the following specifications: A JPG, JPEG, PNG image file.
– Maximum file size of 200KB, must be at least 600 x 600 pixels.
– if is a scanned photo, crop the image to show only your head and shoulders before you upload it.
– Your photo must be a clear image of ONLY you (not blurry, grainy, or fuzzy) against a plain background.
– If you wear a head covering daily for religious reasons, adjust it to provide a full-face view.
– Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, etc.)
– The photo must be a full face-and-shoulders shot, squarely facing the camera.
– You must use a portrait (not landscape) photo that is correctly oriented. You cannot wear dark glasses.
- Select your Physical ability status, input your NYSC certificate number (Superintendent category only) and year of completion in the fields provided, select your preferred mode of identification and input the document number, input your height and chest measurement in two decimal places.
- Complete all required and relevant qualifications field as they apply to you.
- Input details of your previous and current employments as it applies to you. Applicable to Superintendent Cadre only – Optional.
- Upload Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age, Health certificate, Indigene certificate and other documents as they apply to you. Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format.
- Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
NOTE: Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted During Application Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
You Are Hereby Warned:
– You Should Ensure To Submit Documents That Are Required By The Cadre. – You Are Applying For.(Eg. Don’t Use Bachelor’s Degree For Inspectorate Cadre)
– Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified.
About NCS: At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.