NECO GCE Literature in English Questions 2018 for Objective, Prose, Drama & Poetry is Out.
See Neco GCE Lit-in-English answers 2018 here. The National Examination Council (NECO) General Certificate Examination (GCE) for Nov/Dec 2018 Literature-In-English paper III and IV will hold on Thursday 6th while paper II will be written on Friday, 7th November, 2018.
As you know, there are three papers in NECO Lit in English – Papers II, III and IV, all of which must be taken. Paper III & IV (Objective and Prose) is combined in a paper taken at one sitting from 2:00pm to 4:15pm while Paper II: Drama and Poetry will be taken from 3:30pm to 5:10pm.
In this post, we will be posting the neco gce literature in english questions for candidates that will participate in the 2018 examination. Note that below is the questions from Neco literature past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
Paper III will be an objective exam. do not start paper IV until you are told to do so.
Neco Literature Syllabus Reading Text for 2017 GCE:
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
*William Shakespeare – OTHELLO
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
(i) The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
(ii) Only context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style and setting in the Shakespearean text.
(iii) No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
Bringing GSM into the Examination Hall is PROHIBITED. THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 15 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL SUBJECTS.
BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMIZED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes. If you have any questions, endeavour to use the comment box below…