SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate Students Now Available.
The Snepco scholarship 2020 application details has been announced. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal.
Snepco Scholarship Eligibility:
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria. Applicants must:-
– Be a citizen of Nigeria
– Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
– Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
– Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method Of Application:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at;
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application;
– A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
-University or JAMB Admission Letter;
– Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
-O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
– Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
– Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- To apply, click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Return to Scholarship site and enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background. Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to Scholarship site and enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN);
– Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
– Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
– Login with Email and Password to complete the form
– After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
– Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
– You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Applications should be submitted on or before August 28, 2020. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
SNEPCo reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.