Chevron Scholarship 2020 Application Form.
The Chevron scholarship 2020 details have been released. Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration /Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies /Surveying
- Geology/ Geophysics /Geoinformatics
- Mass Communication /Journalism.
All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution. Also, all applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before the 2018/2019 academic session).
– Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
– Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Blind /Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities must:
– Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
– Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
Chevron Scholarship 2020 Application Procedure:
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii . Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
vi. UTME/DE Result.
- Interested candidates should visit https://www.ormng.com/register to create an account.
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information.
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Chevron scholarship program is free.
Application closes at midnight of 5th December 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please,can someone from the department of human physiology apply for the scholarship program of
Agbami under medical sciences.
nawaooo wetin biological science do chevron wey dem no put am dere so a biochemistry student cannot apply