2019 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Forn Now Available.
Applications are now being accepted into the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2019.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential graduates and professional with competitive advantage.
Criteria for Award:
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from any of these UK institutions;
– University of Aberdeen
– University of Manchester
– University of Cranfield
to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
- Possess a minimum of second class [Upper Division] in a relevant field of study.
- Have completed NYSC programme.
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS.
- Not be more than 30 years of age.
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria.
- Provide identification document from their LGA.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019.
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected.
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Method Of Application:
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on “Scholarship” link and then on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme” to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
(a) International Passport bio-data page.
(b) First degree certificate.
(c) NYSC Certificate
(d) Provisional admission letter from select UK Institutions.
(e) IELTS result.
(f) LGA Letter of identification.
(i) Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Registration ends Monday May 13th, 2019.
- Ensure you fill in valid contact details as these would be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for selection interview/test.
- Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailboxes regularly and the NLNG website after the selection test.
- Applicants shall be disqualified;
For incomplete attachments
Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful applicants upon graduation, neither are candidates bounded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.