Bilateral Education Agreement BEA Scholarship Form 2020/2021 Session.
Federal government scholarship award application is now open. The Federal Ministry of Education invites applications from Nigerians for the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas.
This scholarship program will be taken at the following countries:- Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation fees, while Nigeria government takes care of supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the completed Application Form
d. Print a copy and attach photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy to be submitted at exam venue:-
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution,
ii. Current Course Registration Form,
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card,
v. Letter of Identification from your State /Local Government,
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/ Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
FIELDS OF STUDY:
Science and Technology, Medicine and Para-medicals, Education, Agriculture, Liberal Arts/ Social /Management Sciences, Entrepreneurial Studies, ICT, Environmental Sciences and Law.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES:
|1||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
Application ends on 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM.