See UNIUYO Post UTME 2018/2019 Cut off Mark & Screening Date, Admission Requirements.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Management hereby invite candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE – – FACULTIES
Day 1 Monday, July 23, 2018 — Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences, Environmental Studies, Pharmacy, Engineering, Science
Day II Tuesday, July 24, 2018 – – Education, Arts, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Clinical Sciences
Day III Wednesday, July 25, 2018 – – Spill over – All Faculties,
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all
the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login
credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
– The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
– One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
– One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
– One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018.
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.