See UNIMAID Post UTME Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date 2019/2020 Session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening for admission.
UNIMAID Post UTME Method of Application:
- Candidates should visit the UniMaid website portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening account.
- Choose entry mode DE/UTME. Password (must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click register account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only for the registration including bank charges via RRR Remita Invoice through the bank branch or ATM card.
- After make the payment, go back and login to the site with your username ( email address/JAMB reg.No.) and password.
- Continue with your registration.
- You will be required to provide your O’level results, a maximum or two sittings is allowed.
- Click- submit when completed and confirm submission .
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
Closing Date: The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on October 30th, 2019.