Official: FUNAAB Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Registration, Date & Cut off Mark Released.
The Funaab post Utme 2019 form is now available. Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates whose have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online.
Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Change of Institution/Course: All request for or enquiries about change of institution/course should be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Animal Production and Health
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
Animal Breeding and Genetics
Environmental Management and Toxicology
Forestry and Wildlife Management
Pasture and Range Management
Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
Plant Physiology and Crop Production
Soil Science and Land Management
Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology.
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
Food Science and Technology
Home Science and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Nutrition and Dietetics
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
NOTE: Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested. Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
DE Pre-Admission Screening Exercise: Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
- Eligible candidates are to access the FUNAAB Admission Portal via http://admission.unaab.edu.ng, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submission the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME /OND/ HND/ NCE/ A’Level /IJMB /JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
FUNAAB Screening Dates:
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between…
UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from… to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
Application closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019.