Osun State University UNIOSUN Post UTME 2019/2020 Form: Cut off Mark, Screening Date Released.
The Uniosun Post Utme 2019 form is now available online. Notice is hereby given that the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make Osun State University (UNIOSUN) their first choice, with a minimum score of 160 marks and above.
However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes: Accounting, Political Science, Nursing, Medicine and Law. Meanwhile candidates who chose any of the above mentioned courses but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN POST UTME ELIGIBILITY:
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/ NECO/ NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/ NECO/ NABTEB in the relevant subjects at one sitting.
- The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal.
- Any candidate who supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2019/2020 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university carefully before applying to any of its programme. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th September 2019.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programmes, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2019/2020 academic Session and who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Sunday 5th August 2019.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) was established by Osun State Government pursuant to the University Establishment Law passed by the State House of Assembly in December, 2006 and signed into law by His Excellency, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
The National Universities Commission having reviewed the requisite documents, granted approval and formal recognition to Osun State University as the 80th university in Nigeria and 30th State University.
Osun State University is set up as a conventional, multi-campus university charged with the production of high quality, well–rounded, globally competitive and entrepreneurial graduates who are catalysts for rapid and sustainable socio-economic development of Osun State and Nigeria.
Although the university is intended to be a conventional university, it shall optimise the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in its teaching, learning and research activities.