Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara ND Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019/20 Released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara National Diploma (ND) Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- Candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and scored 140 and above.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
How To Apply:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng and click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Screening Exercise Date:
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise from Thursday 3rd to Friday 4th October,2019 as follows;
|Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019||School of Applied Sciences & Technology
i. Science Laboratory * Technology
ii. Computer Science
School of Engineering
i. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Welding & Fabrication Technology
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &
|Friday,4th October,2019||School of Business Studies
ii. Business Administration &Management
iii. Banking & Finance
iv. Mass Communication
v. Office Technology & Management
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil. Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
– JAMB Result Slip
– O/L Result
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin
– Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
– The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
– Birth Certificate.
Deadline for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is 30th September, 2019.
The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, or Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for all Business /social Science Courses.
Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.