FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME 2017: Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
The Federal College of Education (FCE), Abeokuta is inviting interested and qualified candidates for the Post UTME admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Only candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Non-refundable application payment of N2000.00 (excluding bank charges/eTranzact fee) should be paid through eTranzact platform from any bank in Nigeria, where a PIN/Confirmation Code to register is provided after the payment.
- Consequent upon payment of the specified fees, candidates will access the registration portal with the PIN/Confirmation Codes obtained from the Bank. Upon entering the portal, candidates are to create his/her profile by Click on Register Menu, his/her chosen User ID and Password will be his / her login particulars to complete the registration.
- A mail will be sent to the email address he/she provided while registering, go to your email box and click on the link sent there to continue your registration.
- Login with your User ID and Password, then Click on Test Registration Menu to enter your Confirmation / PIN code and your details.
- Do not click on SAVE permanently if you wish to come back at a later date.
NB: Candidates are advised to only SUBMIT their registration, if they still have intention of coming back to edit or supply additional information at a later date, because once they SAVE permanently the application cannot be re-visited.
Signed: R. A. AKINOLA (Registrar)