FCE Technical Umunze Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Session is Out.
See Fcet Umunze post Utme 2019 form details here. The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze has announced its Post-UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are requested to get in touch with the Admissions Unit of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze for admission, whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
The following courses are available at the NCE Programme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Office Technology and Management Education
4. Accounting Education
5. Fine and Applied Arts Education
6. English/ Social Studies Education
7. English /Igbo Education
8. English /Political Science Education
9. English /Economics Education
10. Physical and Health Education
11. Adult and Non-formal Education
12. Primary Education Studies
13. Early Childhood Care Education
14. Computer/ Chemistry Education
15. Computer /Biology Education
16. Computer/ Physics Education
17. Computer/ Mathematics Education
18. Computer /Integrated Science Education
19. Industrial Technical Education
a. Electrical /Electronics Technology Education
b. Building/ Woodwork Technology Education
c. Metal Work Education
d. Automobile Automobile Technology Education.
Method Of Application:
The amount for the application form is N2000.00 and can be obtained by following this link; http://220.127.116.11/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit. Visit the school website to download the admission process flow via www.fcetumunze.edu.ng