FULafia Post UTME Screening Date and Registration Form 2019/2020 Released.
The Fulafia post utme 2019 form is now out. The management of Federal University Lafia has announced the UTME/DE Post-UTME admission screening for 2019/2020 academic session.
The Federal University Lafia Portal for the screening of candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into undergraduate programmes of the University has been activated. Please take time to read the following guidelines before you register for the screening.
Fulafia Post Utme 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates with relevant O’level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE) admission will need to input both their O’levels and Higher qualification accordingly
How To Apply for Fulafia Post UTME Screening:
Registration of the screening exercise will commence on July 25th, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019. All screening exercise are strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
1. Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and click on register button
2. Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
3. Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
4. Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively. logon to htips://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putmenogin.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
5. You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2000 for the screening exercise. Click on pay button or on the Remita logo. Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
6. You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
7. After your payment is successful. you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
8. Provide all required information such as home address. parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.