FULafia Post UTME Screening Date and Registration Form 2017/2018 Released.
The management of Federal University Lafia has announced the UTME/DE Post-UTME admission screening for 2017/2018 academic session.
The Federal University Lafia will conduct its Post-UTME exercise for 2017/2018 admissions as follows;
- Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 – Faculty of Science Candidates
- Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 -Faculty of Social Sciences Candidates
- Thursday, 21st September, 2017 – Faculty of Arts and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State
Time: 8:00 a.m
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements:
– Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in the 2017 UTME
– UTME score of 170 and above
– Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice
Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following documents;
– Original UTME result slip
– Original O’level Results
– Diploma, NCE, IJMB and A’Level GCE results (Direct Entry candidates).
– Evidence of payment of screening fee and administrative charges
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates for screening should pay N2,500 (N2,000 being screening fee and N500 being administrative charges) Via Remita in favour of Federal University Lafia in any Commercial bank
Note: that JAMB will only clear shortlisted candidates who have O’level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB office or CBT accredited Centre to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website.