See FUOYE Post UTME Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date for 2019/2020 Session.
Official Fuoye post utme 2019 screening form application details announced. The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2019 UTME to visit the screening portal ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 1st July and Friday, 19th July, 2019.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal Using and bank Debit Card.
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal. Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
CAUTION: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website;
i. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
ii. Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
iii. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
iv. Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/ notification of results.