Never heard or used e-tranzact before? Want to know how the etranzact payment system works? We will teach you how to generate invoice and make payment for online registration on Unn Portal through etransact.
eTranzact is an electronic payment processing platform with focus on Web, ATM, POS, and mobile transactions. UNN adopted the e tranzact system a while ago for all Fee payments. Hence, scratch cards are no longer needed for payments in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. However, one still need to go to a bank to complete UNN etranzact based payments.
We will use the ongoing 2015 UNN Post Utme Registration to show you how to make E-Tranzact Payments on UnnPortal.
How To Pay and Register for UNN Post UTME:
Follow the steps below to generate invoice and pay for UNN post Ume registration through e-transact.
1) Visit the UnnPortal website; http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
2) Click on a link below the page that says “Click Here to Fill 2015/2016 POST UTME, PG Application, Diploma, Internal Shopping , Direct Entry Verification and Inter University Transfer forms, Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board setup(JUPEB)”
3) Under “POST UTME Application Form” section, click on “Generate Payment Invoice”
4) Enter your JAMB UTME Reg No (and other necessary details) in the space provided.
5) If you are eligible for the exam, you will be redirected to the invoice generation page where your basic details supplied by JAMB will appear.
6) Enter your Phone No in the space provided, then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
7) Your generated Application Invoice will then appear on your screen. Make sure you print the page.
8) Take the printed Application Invoice to any branch of UBA, Zenith Bank, First Bank, Access Bank, or Fidelity Bank Plc.
9) Tell the cashier that you are there for UNN Post Utme payment, then hand over your Application Invoice to him/her (NB: Inform the cashier, if he/she doesn’t know already, that the payment is to be made via entranzact).
10) When you are done with the payment of N2,000 (plus a bank charge of about N200), the cashier will give you a printed Payment Receipt page containing your Confirmation Order No.
11) Take the Payment Receipt back to a Cyber Cafe. Repeat Step 1 and 2 above, then under the “POST UTME Application Form” section, click on “Fill POST UTME Application form“.
12) Enter the “Confirmation Order No” from your Payment Receipt in the space provided, then hit the Submit button.
13) Complete your Application, then print out the duly completed form.
Congratulations, you are done! You do not need any scratch card for the Post Utme registration.
We Wish You All the Very Best…
The UnnInfo Team.