See UNIPORT Post-UTME Application Form 2017/2018 Details – Cut off Mark & Screening Exam Date.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First and/or Second choice in the 2017 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The University shall not admit candidates into Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. They are to contact JAMB for change of course or change of Institution for admission into Geology.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
DAY/ DATE OF EXERCISE – COLLEGE/ FACULTIES/ DISCIPLINES
- Thursday, 14th September, 2017 – Pharmacy /Agriculture/ Education
- Friday, 15th September, 2017 – Humanities
- Saturday, 16th September, 2017 – Management Sciences
- Monday, 18th September, 2017 – Engineering
- Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 – Science/ SSLT
- Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 – Social Sciences/ Law
- Thursday, 21st September, 2017 – Physiology /Anatomy/ Dentistry/ Nursing
- Friday, 22nd September, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Monday, 25th September, 2017 – Second Choice Candidates
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise.
Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – Monday, 11th September, 2017.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)
– Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
NOTE: Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
This to inform our prospective Students that owing to unforeseen circumstances, that the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise scheduled to commence on the 14th September, 2017, has been postponed. A new date will be communicated in due course.
Candidates are therefore advised to visit the University website for further information in this regard. Registration for the Screening is still on going.
Any inconvenience caused by this postponement is regretted.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.