See UNIPORT Post-UTME 2020 Details – Cut off Mark & Screening Exam Date.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
Method of Application:
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details on https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance.
- Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission. Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time. When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
CLOSING DATE: Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Mid-Night on Friday, 28th August, 2020.