2019 MAUTECH post UTME Form, Date & Cut off Mark Released.
The Mautech post Utme 2019 admission form released. Registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola for the 2019/2020 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
MAUTECH Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
Method of Application for Mautech Post Utme 2019:
- You are to visit the University website www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2019/2020 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
– Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
– Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
– Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
– OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
– FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction and N2,000.00 will be deducted from your account.
– After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2019/2020 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
a.) You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
b.) Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Indigene Letter.
After filling/ uploading all the necessary information /Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Online registration ends on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.