UNN Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 Deadline and Payment Procedure for Newly Admitted Students.
The Unn acceptance fee 2021 2022 deadline and payment procedure can be seen here. All newly admitted UNN students are expected to pay an acceptance fee for their admission to be activated on the unn portal.
Note that the Acceptance Fee is Thirty Thousand naira (N30,000.00) only. Ensure you have accepted your admission on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding with acceptance fee payment. The Unn acceptance fee deadline is before matriculation day. So all newly admitted UNN students must have paid and completed their clearance and registration before matriculating or admission will be forfeited.
Below is the process flow for the new students to get on with their new academic experience.
How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 Session:
- Confirm that your name is on the admission list published by the school for the new academic session. To check if your name appeared in the various released admission list, visit the following link, https://unn-edu.info and search for unn admission list 2021/2022.
- If admitted, verify your account on the school portal via; http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng (Tap on the Undergraduate menu at the top of the page and click on Create Account. Select ‘New Student’, then enter your Registration Number and Post UTME Application Remita Number and click ‘Submit’)
- You will be logged in to the portal and asked to immediately change your password immediately.
- Complete and update your Profile form.
- Submit the form and print copy.
- Sign out and login again using your Jamb Registration Number and new Password.
- Generate RRR payment invoice for acceptance fee.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Come back to the University portal and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- After UNN Acceptance Fee payment, await further instructions from the University on UNN School Fees Payment and consequently the Resumption Date.
- The UNN Physical Clearance will commence immediately fresh students resumes. Click the link below to see the clearance procedure and the document to get it for it.
We hope this is helpful?
Once again, Congratulations to the newest Lions & Lionesses. We Wish You All the Very Best…
The UNN INFO TEAM.
Don’t Miss out of any Important Info, Always Be the First to Know! Join the Official UnnInfo Facebook Group now => https://facebook.com/groups/UnnInfoOfficial/
Pls when is the deadline for the payment
Please I’m having a little problem.
My name appeared on the list but caps refused to change for me to accept the admission.
Lately, it changed to ‘admission in progress’ for over weeks now. It’s frustrating, what should I do pls 🙏🙏
I paid #25000 instead of #30000 as unn 2021/2022 acceptance fee and It made me not to get the admission slip what should I do.
Please am done with the acceptance fee what is the next thing to do
I’m trying to log into the new students but they are telling me my “jamb registration number is not found in admission list database”
What does this mean and what should I do???
I already accepted my admission on the jamb CAP and my name is in the supplementary admission list.
What of the someone
who hasn’t paid acceptance fee yet. What is the deadline for payment
I have been trying to pay my acceptance fee and the portal has been telling me processing payment Even though I have paid at the bank and receive rrrcode please help
Pls what is the deadline to pay acceptance fee
Pls I am trying to pay acceptance fee but its telling me that my jamb registration number and my RR number does not match. Pls what do I do?
The RRR for login is the one you got from applying for Post UTME
Having same problem, do know what to do now.
Check the mail you used for Post UTME registration
I have a little problem.
I don’t have my post UTME Application Remita Number.
I didn’t know at the time I was registering that there will be use for it other than that of paying through the bank.
Please I would like to know if there is a way of getting it?
The Remita RRR invoice was sent to the email you used to apply for post UTME immediately you generated it.
I am trying to pay my acceptance fee but when I fill in my reg number as username and remita application number as password, it says they don’t match and that my username doesn’t exist. What could be d problem?
If you saw your name on the merit admission list, then you can visit the UNN ICT Unit to submit a formal complaint so it would be fixed.
Pls I’m typing in the correct RRR they sent my in my postutme invoice but it’s still showing me that they do not match
What should i do
I have been trying to generate remita invoice but it keeps telling me : Updating…. Try again later.
I have admission from the school but jamb still haven’t given me admission even after I uploaded my results on jamb caps.
Can I proceed in paying the acceptance fee or wait till jamb comfirms my admission
Pay your acceptance fee. JAMB doesn’t affect that. It will surely be uploaded