Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date is Out.
The Fed poly Bauchi Post Utme 2019 screening for is now available. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All eligible JAMB candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as institution of their choice and scored the minimum cut off score in the UTME are required to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/application
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Full name, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- All applicants applying for ND Programme are to make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000.00.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA /Verve/ Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
In line with JAMB’s new policy on admission, applicants can only be admitted if they make Federal Polytechnic Bauchi their First Choice Institution. To this end, applicants wishing to gain admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi are required to visit the nearest JAMB Office to change to Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as their First Choice Institution, in order to be considered in the ongoing admission exercise.
All applications should be completed on-line and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.