Federal Poly Bauchi HND, Pre-ND & Certificate Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for the following; Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-National Diploma and Certificate Courses.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES (TWO-YEAR DURATION)
A. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
5. Office Technology and Management
6. Public Administration
B. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL. TECH.
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Estate Management & Valuation
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Surveying and Geo-informatics
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Food Science and Technology
3. Hospitality Management
4. a. Leisure & Tourism Management
b. Wildlife & Eco-Tourism
5. Nutrition and Dietetics
6. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Physics/Electronics Option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
c. Biology/Microbiology Option
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. Agricultural Engineering Technology
a. Farm Power and Machines.
b. Soil and Water Engineering
c. Post-Harvest Technology
2. Civil Engineering Technology
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
a. Electrical Power and Machines
b. Electronics and Telecommunications
4. Mechanical Engineering Technology
a. Manufacturing Engineering Technology
b. Power/Plant Engineering Technology
E. SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
1. Mass Communication
a. Print Option
b. Broadcast Option.
This is a one-year preliminary course designed for candidates who do not meet the requirements for direct admission into the ND courses in the sciences. Pre-ND courses are strictly meant for candidates from catchment areas of the Polytechnic and other educationally disadvantaged states.
Candidates must indicate their Departments of choice from the following:
(i) Agricultural Engineering Technology; (ii) Agricultural Technology; (iii) Civil Engineering Technology; (iv) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology; (v) Mechanical Engineering Technology; (vi)Food Science & Technology; (vii) Nutrition & Dietetics; (viii) Science Laboratory Technology; (ix) Estate Management; (x) Architectural Technology; (xi) Building Technology; (xii) Quantity Surveying; (xiii) Computer Science; (xiv) Tourism; (xv) Hospitality Management; (xvi) Surveying & Geo-Informatics; (xvii) Mass Communication; (xviii) Office Technology & MGT.; (xix) Statistics; (xx) Forestry; (xxi) Animal Health & Production; (xxii) Library & Information Science; (xxiii) Wild Life & Eco-Tourism; (xxiv) Mechatronics Engineering Technology; (xxv) Computer Engineering; (xxvi) Urban and Regional Planning; (xxvii) Fishery.
CERTIFICATE COURSES (ONE YEAR DURATION)
Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit the school portal via (https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/application) Please note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment.
- All applicants are to make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,500.00 only.
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/ Verve /Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE.
All applications should be completed on-line and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.