NECO Islamic Studies Questions & Answers 2018 SSCE Released.
The NECO Islamic Studies exam paper is scheduled to be taken on Monday 11th June, 2018 starting by 2:00pm to 4:30pm. The Neco Islamic studies exam comprises of Paper III & II (Objective & Essay).
The resources below on Islamic Studies past questions have been provided to assist candidates understand the required standards expected in NECO Islamic Studies SSCE Examination.
NECO Islamic Studies Past Questions & Answer:
PAPER II: ESSAY
Answer only … Questions. Write your answers in the booklet provided.
1. Highlight the difficult times in the early life of Muhammad (S. A. W) before his prophethood.
2. Write on the Standardization of the Qur’dn during the reign of ‘Uthman b. ‘Affdn.
3. Write on attitude to one’s parents according to the Qur’an.
4. Write preferably in Arabic or transliteration an-Nawawi’s Hadith No. 3 and comment on it.
5. Highlight the significance of Zakat.
6. List five prominent Angels of Allah and explain their functions.
7. Outline the Islamic views on Death, Resurrection and Judgement.
8. Describe the conditions that must be satisfied before embarking on Hajj.
PAPER II: OBJECTIVE
Answer All questions in this section.
Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.