University of Ibadan UI Admission Clearance Exercise 2017/2018 Session Announced.
The University of Ibadan (UI) wishes to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2017/ 2018 UTME admission exercise that the clearance exercise will commence from Monday, 12th and end on Monday, 19th March 2018.
All instructions are to be carefully read before proceeding with the submissions.
Candidates are advised to ensure that all downloaded forms/documents are properly filled before being re-uploaded. Very clear scanned documents should be uploaded in JPEG and/or PNG format and not more than 1MB. Please note that illegible documents will cause a delay in your clearance.
Candidates are requested to bring the under-listed documents for the clearance exercise:
- Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage.
- Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website).
- Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
- Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/ GCE/ CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
- Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers.
- Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee.
- Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003.
The platform allows you to save your submission and continue where you left off.