Read JAMB Exam Malpractice Codes & Interpretations for 2018/2019 Session.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Investigation and Standards Division
has released the codes for examination malpractice and their interpretations as well as examination prohibited items.
INTERPRETATION OF MALPRACTICE CODES /TYPES /PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- A: No e-Registration Slip
- B: Possession of Unauthorized Calculator or similar electronic devices
- C: Possession /Spying/ Copying unauthorized books or any reading material
- D: Impersonation
- E: Swapping of Examination Details/ Documents
- F: Possession of USB, CD, Hard Disk or similar storage devices, bluetooth devices
- G: Violent/ Unruly behaviour to Examiners
- H: Lateness to Examination Hall
- I: Possession of Mobile Phone or Similar Electronic Devices, Cameras, Recorders, Microphones
- J: Possession of Smart Devices e.g. Watches, Buttons, Rings /Jewelry, Lenses, etc
- K: Colluding with other Candidates /Examiners/ External Agents
- L: Leaving the Examination Hall without Permission.
Also Read: How To Check JAMB Results Checker 2018