Official Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for 77RRI Pre-Screening Exam Released.
The Nigerian Army list of shortlisted candidates for 77 RRI pre-screening examination 2018 is now out.
The Nigerian Army (NA) shortlist is for trades men and women recruitment.
How To Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates’ List:
Follow the steps below to check the names of successful candidates for the 2018 Nigerian army recruitment pre-screening exam;
- Candiates are to visit the Nigeria army recruitment portal via the link below;
- On the ‘Verify Application Status’ tab, put in your application number
- Click on the Verify Status’ button to confirm if you are selected.
NOTE: This is to inform all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
– White vests.
– Blue short.
– White canvas.
– White socks.
– Original and photocopies of their credentials.
– Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
– Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
– File Jacket.
– National Identity card/ slip.
– Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
NA 77RRI Applicant Eligibility:
All applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card and a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
Non-Tradesmen and Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female. Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage