NDA Postgraduate List 2017/2018 Session Released.
The NDA postgraduate admission list 2017/ 2018 has been made available. The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is as shown hereunder.
The NDA Post-graduate list can be viewed from the document below;
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
- Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and printout 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
- Lectures commences on 19 February 2018.
- No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.