Approved AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar 2018/2019 Session Released.
The Aau Ekpoma academic calendar 2018 is out. The Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma authorities has released the approved calendar of academic activities for the 2018/2019 session.
The calendar is as follows;
- Sunday, 11th November, 2018 – Fresh students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 12th November, 2018 – Clearance/ Orientation for fresh students begin.
- Sunday, 18th November, 2018 – Old students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 19th November, 2018 – First Semester lectures/Normal course registration for all Students begin
- Friday, 21st December, 2018 – Christmas Break for all students
- Sunday, 6th January, 2019 – All students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 7th January, 2019 – Continuation/Resumption of First Semester Lectures
- Friday, 18th January, 2019 – Matriculation for FRESH students
- Monday, 21st January, 2019 to Friday, 25th January, 2019 – Mid-semester tests for all students
- Monday, 28th January, 2019 – Normal course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 8th February, 2019 – Late course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 8th March, 2019 – First semester lectures end
- Monday, 11th March, 2019 – First semester exams begin with GST and ENT courses
- Saturday, 13th April, 2019 – First semester examinations end.
- Sunday, 28th April, 2019 – Students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 29th April, 2019 – Second semester lectures begin
- Monday, 3rd June, 2019 to Friday, 7th June 2019 – Mid-semester tests for all students
- Friday, 19th July, 2019 – Second semester lectures end
- Monday, 22nd July, 2019 – Second semester examinations begin with GST and ENT courses
- Sunday, 17th August, 2019 – Second semester examinations end
- Monday, 16th September, 2019 to Friday, 20th September, 2019 – Faculty Board of Examiners meet to consider results
- Monday, 23rd September, 2019 to Tuesday, 24th September, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider results/ End of session.
NB:- Staff and students are hereby informed that the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session shall commence on Sunday, 11th November, 2018, in line with the above approved academic calendar.