Approved AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar 2018/2019 Session Released.
The Aau Ekpoma academic calendar 2018 is out. The Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma authorities has released the approved calendar of academic activities for the 2018/2019 session.
The calendar is as follows;
- Sunday, 27th January , 2019 – All students come into Halls of Residence.
- Monday, 28th January , 2019 – First Semester lectures/Normal course registration for all Students begin
- Monday, 11th – Wednesday 13th February , 2019 – Clearance/Orientation for fresh students begin.
- Friday, 15th – 16th Saturday February 2019 – Lecture free day due to General election
- Friday 22nd February 2019 – MATRICULATION CEREMONY
- Friday 1st – Saturday 2nd of March 2019 – LECTURE FREE DAY
- Friday 8th of March , 2019 – Normal course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 22nd of March 2019 – Late course registration for all students ends
- Friday, 26th of April 2019 – First semester lectures end
- Wednesday 27th – Saturday 30th of March 2019 – Mid semester test begins
- Monday, 1st of May 2019 – First semester exams begin with GST and ENT courses
Saturday, 31st of May 2019 – First semester examinations end
***BREAK BREAK BREAK***
- Sunday 9th of June 2019 – All students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday 10th of June, 2019 – Second semester lectures begin
- Wednesday 2nd August 2019 – MID SEMESTER TEST
- Sunday, 16th June, 2019 – ALL Students come into Halls of Residence
- Monday, 17th June, 2019 – Second semester lectures begin
- Wednesday, 14th August, 2019 – Saturday, 17th August, 2019 – Mid semester tests for all students
- Friday, 13th September, 2019 – Second semester Lectures end
- Monday, 16th September, 2019 – Second semester examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Monday, 7th October, 2019 – Second semester examinations end
- Monday, 18th November, 2019 – Friday, 29nd November, 2019 – Faculty Boards meet to consider results
- Wednesday, 4th December, 2019 – Friday, 6th December, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider results/ End of 2018/2019 academic session.
Staff and students are hereby informed that the continuation first semester, 2018/2019 academic session shall commence on Sunday, 27th January, 2019, in line with the above approved academic calendar.
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.
Edward U. Aihevba, FPISM, FNISM, FCAI MANUPA
Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations Officer