Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut-off Marks for 2017 Departmental Admissions Released.
Federal Poly Ado departmental cutoff mark is out. The management of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti has published the departmental admission cut-off marks in to the National Diploma (ND) programme for 2017/2018 academic session.
The cut-off marks for the various departments are stated below;
- ACCOUNTANCY 52%
- AGRICULTURAL & BIO ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 40%
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY 48%
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 50%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 40%
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 54%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 52%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 50%
- ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 50%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 40%
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY 50%
- GLASS / CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY 40%
- MARKETING 45%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 51%
- MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 40%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 50%
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 45%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY 55%
- STATISTICS 45%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 40%
All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.