UNN Direct Entry Form 2017 – Requirements & Screening Date is Out.
The details of the UNN direct entry screening exercise 2017 has been announced. The University of Nigeria (UNN) hereby invites candidates for direct entry into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for screening exercise.
The Unn Direct Entry screening will take place on Thursday, 26th October, 2017.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the University of Nigeria portal via;
- Log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay the UNN DE application fee.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Re-visit the school portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) and click ‘Online Application Forms‘ under ‘Prospective Students’
- Click here to apply for Direct Entry under the 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Application option.
- Login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online.
NOTE: Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017.
The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:
DATE: Thursday, October 26, 2017
VENUE: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
9.00 am – 11.00 am
Basic Medical Science
Health Science and Technology
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
Medicine and Surgery
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
The Social Sciences
3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Vocational Teacher Education (VTE).
NOTE: No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
JUPEB and Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.