UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Now Available for Science, Arts and Social Sciences.
The updated UNN Post UTME past questions and answers has been made available here for all candidates seeking admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka. Practice unn post utme past questions with the Total Victory Solution Set (TVSS) UNN Post Utme exam preparatory handbook. The latest edition of the booklet features exam questions and solution from the recent years computer based CBT screening exercise. As a Jambyte who is looking forward to gaining admission to study your course of choice at the University of Nigeria, one of the biggest mistake you would make is to enter the hall for UNN Post-UTME or Direct Entry DE screening without having an idea of the nature of the previous years questions and answers plus how the syllabus was covered.
Truth be told, the best UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (TOTAL VICTORY) may not be compulsory, however it will not be wise of you to go into the hall without at least taking a look at this booklet that was painstakingly prepared (even if it means having to borrow a copy from a friend). Note that the book is for UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Total Victory Solution Set is not just a booklet, it is the best and most comprehensively compiled UNN Post UTME past questions with accurate solutions compiled by Dr. Kelvin Nwodo for candidates preparing for the upcoming University of Nigeria’s Screening Exams. The solution set is specially prepared for Jambites writing UNN post UTME, and those coming to Nsukka for the first time. The simple guides and easy-to-learn approach employed by the author in preparing this book clearly makes it the best preparatory material any UNN aspirant can have access to at any time. This book is also quite affordable.
This masterpiece solution set features a thorough and detailed step by step solutions and answers from the Use of English to the core arts and sciences. This is surely the best preparatory tool that will help boost your post UTME score thereby increase your chances at getting admitted this year. Worthy of note is the fact that sometimes questions are repeated.
However, it is also important we remind you that the Total Victory Solution Set is not meant to take the place of your textbooks, it is only but an additional tool that would help actualize your dream of coming to the University of Nigeria to study your course of choice.
FEATURES OF THE BOOK (TVSS):
The Solution Set is in two categories, each having about eight (8) subjects in it;
1) SCIENCE CATEGORY (The Use of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics and Agricultural Science)
2) ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES CATEGORY (The Use of English, Literature in English, C.R.K., Government, Economics, Commerce and Mathematics).
OTHER FEATURES: As we promised earlier to give you not just an up to date original UNN Post UTME past questions with solutions but a complete guide that will see you through your Post UTME quest, we painstakingly researched and added every information you need to have as a prospective student of the University of Nigeria to this book under the topics:
* TEN (10) THINGS YOU MUST DO AND KNOW BEFORE COMING TO NSUKKA FOR UNN POST UTME.
* UNN PREVIOUS DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARKS.
Another very important feature added to the book is a * School map of the Nsukka Campus. The map will help you locate/ navigate easily around the campus. Be sure to get this book now! Don’t wait till it’s just few days to the exam!! Don’t wait till it’s too late!!!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? N800 ONLY (in Enugu State), N1,500 ONLY (outside Enugu State).
Check the contact list and nationwide addresses below to see the sells point nearest to you. Contact Lawrence on 08188939302 for inquiries and questions.
NOTE: Please make sure it is Total Victory Solution Set clearly and neatly written on the cover page of the booklet (as it appeared on the image above) before making payment.
Where To buy unn post utme past questions and answers (Total Victory) Nationwide:
- ABA Abia State − Sammy (Ariara) – 07032096140.
- ABAKILIKI 1 − Uche (EBSU) – 08030840247.
- ABAKILIKI 2 − NacFarms Communications, 40 Waterworks, Cas Campus – 08038943803.
- ABAKILIKI 3 − Chikason Biz Communication, Pammy Junction, Ishieke Campus – 07061095026.
- ABUJA − Mr Ekene – 08064382288.
- AKWAIBOM − IG (UNIUYO) – 08130450229.
- ASABA − Chidera – 07067863176.
- AWKA 1 − Ade Unizik, EBC LTD Opposite JAMB office Amawbia (under Cheleku Sign Post) – 07038652314.
- AWKA 3 − Chekwube (Prof. Kenneth Dike State Library Besides ABS) – 08035462586.
- AWKA 4 − Praise (Home delivery at an extra cost)- 08038023573.
- AWKA 5 − Miss. Ujunwa (Eke Awka and Environs) – 08088506353.
- AWKA 6 −IDK Learning Centre – 07037103490 or 08063453888.
- BAUCHI − Onyeka – 08168391510.
- BENIN − Victor (Vee’s Connekt Hub; 6 Nneka Str. Off 1st ugbor Rd. GRA) – 08126176503.
- CALABAR − Ebuka – 07035538249.
- EKWULOBIA − Obiora – 08067683610.
- ENUGU 1 − Mr. Samson (S. M. Megwualu Bookshop), No. 3 Ogbete Main Market – 08037519294.
- ENUGU 2 − Aunty Uju (UNEC) – 09096292700.
- ENUGU 3 − Chinwe (JAMB OFFICE) – 08062381613.
- ENUGU 4 − Stephen (Mbonu Ojike Hostel, UNEC) – 09011254218.
- ENUGU 5 − Dimma (Emene) – 07080803528.
- ENUGU 6 − Ukpaka Bookshop (Ogbete Main Mkt).
- ENUGU 7 − Metric-Forms Ltd (18 College Road, Opp. UNN Micro-finance Bank, New Layout) – 08033322906.
- ENUGU 8 − Ejik Stores (Student Centre, Opp. Law Faculty, UNEC).
- ENUGU 9 − Ifunanya (Independence Layout) – 07069094706.
- ENUGU 10− Chidinma (45 Nnaji Nwaede Str. by Mayor Bustop Agbani Rd) – 07060604267.
- ENUGU 11 − Alex O (Blessed Alex O Bookshop & Stationery), 1st bookshop inside Bus Base, opp. Nipco filling station, Garki.
- ENUGU 12 − Joy (Fore Trust Digital Consulting Ltd.) 93 Premier Layout, New Artisan near Dunamis Church – 08063073344.
- ENUGU 13 − Mr. Kingsley (Abakpa and New Haven) – 08030822656.
- ENUGU 14 − Chinedu – 07065409469.
- DELTA − Patric – 08064230118.
- IHIALA Anambra State − Obiora – 08067683610.
- JOS Plateu State − Rakubu Road – 08148529595.
- KADUNA − Eunice – 08132191330.
- LAGOS 1 − Mrs. Njideka (LASU Yanoba) – 07037992568.
- LAGOS 2 − Chima – 08064772517 (Home Delivery also available).
- LAGOS 3 − Daniel (Block 130 Library Board Opp. Central Mosque, Amuwo-Odofin Estate) – 09017460164.
- LAGOS 4 − Ojuelegba – 08064772517.
- LAGOS 5 − Madam Bag – Ajao Estate. No 1 Vincent Eze, Opp. Aresther Divine sch. by Chivita Ave. Canoe Bustop – 07031570160.
- LAGOS 6 − Kakawa Str Lagos Island Kakawa Park beside Magistrate Tinubu – 08160442011.
- LAGOS 7 – Trade Fair complex – 07037992568.
- LAGOS 8 – Mr. Chidi (Ikeja) – 07064236554.
- MAIDUGURI − Chisom (B/H Giwa Baracks) – 08137040432.
- NKPOR, Anambra State − Mr. Pat – 08032909129.
- NNEWI − DonTonex (Don-Tonex Computers Ltd), Nkwo Nnewi Round About, Opp. Peace Park, Nnewi – 08033631908.
- NSUKKA 1 − Samuel – 08030963383.
- NSUKKA 2 − Confidence (Rm. 322 Eyoita Hostel) – 07061189479.
- NSUKKA 3 − Micheal Chuks Academy – 08033861184.
- NSUKKA 4 − Chelsea (UNN Cooperative Shop, Opp. PAA) – 08061330068.
- NSUKKA 5 − Kachi (Katchey Digital Press & Cyber Cafe, Aku Road by Obechara Junction) – 07066093565.
- NSUKKA 6 − Mary Slessor Canteen and all other Hostel Canteens in Nsukka Campus.
- NSUKKA 7 − Mr. Attamah (UNN Micro-finance Bank) – 08061160822.
- NSUKKA 8 − KC Communications, Beach Junction – 07037612512.
- NSUKKA 9 − Zeetech Cyber Cafe, Beside Peace Mass Transit Park, Ogige Market – 08035791798.
- ONITSHA 1 − Mr. Pat -08032909129.
- ONITSHA 2 − Ifeoma, Lord’s Concept Academy (Peoples Club) – 07061237760.
- OWERRI 1 − Noble Computer Institute, 31 Mbaise Road – 08036693412.
- OWERRI 2 − Odili – 08168288815.
- OWERRI 3 − 58 MCC Rd., Aladinma – 08131565695.
- OWERRI 4 − 157 Okigwe Rd., Orji Opp. Access Bank – 08138513876.
- OWERRI 5 − No. 2 Orlu Rd., Opp. Police Children School, Amakohia – 08163934400.
- Port Harcourt − Tochi – 07064614301.
- YOLA − Obinna – 08066166618.
- Other Locations − To be added soon.
We will be adding more sales points in other parts of the Country.
WAYBILL Option: If you are in a state where we are yet to cover, you can request for the book to be sent via waybill.
Steps to follow if you want the book to be sent through courier (waybill)
1) Inquire for the transport company of your choice that comes from Nsukka or Enugu to your state of residence.
2) Contact Mr. Lawrence on 08188939302 and place your order.
3) You’ll be required to pay a refundable fee of N2,000 (depending on your location). This amount covers for both the waybill and the book. After which you’ll send the details of the payment (Name n Teller number) to Mr. Lawrence.
If the 3 steps above is properly followed, within 24 hours you’ll get the book (depending on your location).
NOTE ONCE AGAIN TO:
MAKE SURE IT IS TOTAL VICTORY SOLUTION SET THAT IS CLEARLY AND NEATLY WRITTEN ON THE COVER PAGE OF THE BOOK YOU ARE PAYING FOR, JUST LIKE IT APPEARED ON THE PICTURE ABOVE.
Kindly send a mail to email@example.com If YOU DO NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU WERE TREATED BY ANY OF OUR AGENTS.
For further enquiries, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
=> If you will like to help market this book, please contact Mr. Lawrence on 08188939302 or send a mail to the e-mail address above.
SHARE THIS with your Friends using the SHARE BUTTONS below.