Official Taraba State Univeesity TSU Post Utme 2019/2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Registration Details Announced.
The Tasu post Utme 2019 screening details has been released. This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as first choice for 2019/2020 academic session and scored 160 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry (DE) that 2019/2020 academic session post-UTME form is now available.
How To Apply for TSU post UTME 2019:
- Candidate to visit the University website via www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- They are to create a user name and password then proceed to make payment of two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online as screening charges.
- Fill the form online and submit online.
- Then print an online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/ Receipt from the portal.
- They are to upload all necessary documents (0′ level WAEC /NECO/ NABTEB/ A’Level /IJMB/ NCE/ Diploma and JAMB result etc)
- Candidates are also advised to visit their JAMB portal created during the registration to upload their o’level results as part of the admission process.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified online and at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successful securing admission.
The exercise is expected to last till 31st August, 2019.
Joseph M. Lucas, PhD.
Cc. VC, DVC ( Acad), DVC (Admin). Bursar. All Deans.