Official TASU Post Utme 2018/2019 Form, Cut off Mark & Registration Details Announced.
The Tasu post Utme 2018 screening details has been released. This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Taraba State University (TASU), Jalingo as their first choice for the 2018/2019 academic session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct entry (DE) candidates to visit the University website.
- Visit https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to apply.
- You are to create a user name and password, then proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Fill the form online and submit online. Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal. You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB; A’Level IJMB, NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.).
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the University during registration.
- The exercise is expected to last for TWO WEEKS commencing from 6TH OF JULY 2018 to 20TH JULY 2018.