SLU Post Utme 2018 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Details.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2018/2019 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below.
Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
|1.||EDUCATION||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.A (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
B.A. Islamic Studies
|3.||NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will end at Midnight of 19th August, 2018.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates has commenced. UTME Candidates are to visit: https://slu.edu.ng/application-form and proceed to complete their online registration.
Direct Entry candidates are to visit: https://slu.edu.ng/de-application-form/ and proceed to complete their online registration.
DATES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- August 28th, 2018 – Faculty Of Education
- August 29th, 2018 – Faculty of Humanities
- August 30th, 2018 – Faculty of Natural And Applied Science
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only).
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2017/2018 Academic Session.