See Nsuk Post Utme Form 2019/2020 Cut off Mark & Screening Dates Here.
The Nsuk post Utme 2019 admission screening details has been announced. The authorities of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) wishes to notify the general public that, the registration for the 2019/2020 Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening will begin on 13th August, 2019 and end on 13th September, 2019.
NSUK Post UTME Eligibility:
To be eligible for the screening excise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied for Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 170 marks in the 2019 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma, Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight points (8) in IJMB for Direct Entry, and possessed at least five O’level Credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen NSUK as First Choice in the 2019 UTME.
- However, candidate who did not choose Nasarawa State University as First Choice of institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for Nsuk Post UTME 2019:
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only.
- Payment can be made through Remita Platform or at any Nigerian Bank via Remita Retrieval Reference generated on the Nasarawa State University 2019 Post UTME Screening Portal.
- Candidates should visit the 2019/2020 registration portal at: www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create profile, and for more details on the screening procedure.
- Kindly note that in addition to the above requirements, candidates are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT Centres to upload their O’Level /A’Level results on their JAMB profiles.