Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME Form 2018 – Cut off Mark & Exam Date Released.
The Ssu post utme 2018 admission screening details has been announced. This is to bring to the notice of all candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU), Sokoto through UTME and DE and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 160 and above, that the online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence from Tuesday 7th to Thursday 30th August, 2018.
SSU Post UTME 2018 Registration Procedure:
The procedure is as follows:
- Visit the Ssu post Utme 2018 Screening Portal at www.screeening.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
- Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
Signed: Amina Yusuf Garba, MON, MNIM