Osun Polytechnic OsPoly Iree Post Utme Form 2017/2018: Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
Osun State Polytechnic Iree online registration for Post- UTME Screening Exercise Admission into the ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME COURSES for the 2017/2018 Academic session in the Institution.
The registration will commence from Tuesday 12th- Tuesday 26th September, 2017.
Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 150 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses in the following Faculties:
(3.) Information and Communication Technology
(4.) Environmental Studies
(5.) Financial Studies
Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics. Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission. SCREENING FEE: N2, 000.00.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website and take the following steps:
1. Go to http://osunpoly.edu.ng
2. Click Admission link on the Home Page
3. Click JAMB UTME Screening
4. Enter your PIN and Serial Number
5. Add your details as required (complete steps 1 to 4)
6. Print the screening test slip and come with it to the examination hall. NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between Wednesday, 27th and Thursday, 28th September, 2017.
7. Applicants should purchase Post-UTME APPLICATION CARD from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree or its branches at: Ayetoro, Osogbo or Isokun Round-About, Ilesa.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary. The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.