Niger Delta University NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, Cut-off Mark & Screening Details Announced.
The Ndu post utme 2019 application procedure has been published. This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session shall commence Monday, 24th June, 2019.
NDU Post UTME Eligibility:
- All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for NDU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who effected Change of Institution/ Course to NDU.
How To Apply for NDU Post UTME 2019:
- Interested candidates are to visit www.nduscreening.com
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Score to proceed,
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only for the screening testvia online payment portal,
- Fill in your O’level results with grades,
- Preview and edit form,
- Submit and print out application form.
- Direct Entry candidates who made the university their first are to log on to the admsiion portal above and upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
NDU Admission Screening Date:
The screening test is scheduled to hold from Monday, 12th to Saturday, 17th August, 2019. Candidates are to come along with their printed application forms.
The deadline for submission of application forms is Saturday, 10th August, 2019.