Alvan Ikoku College Post Utme 2019 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Details.
The Alvan post Utme 2019 form ans screening details has been announced. This is to inform all prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme are invited to apply for screening.
All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivlent in relevant discipline and subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries and submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Registration commences from 1st July 2019 to 16th August 2019.