Imo Poly Post UTME Cut off Mark Announced – See ImoPoly post Utme 2019/2020 Form & Screening Details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Full Time National Diploma programme of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo for 2019/2020 academic session.
Imo Poly Post UTME Eligibility:
- Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 100and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application:
All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms. Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail
The designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Imo State Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide.