Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is Out – See Oko Poly Cut off Mark & Screening Details Here.
The Fed Poly Oko post utme 2019 screening details has been announced. The management of Federal Polytechnic, Oko wishes to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 120 and above in the 2019 UTME examination conducted by JAMB, and chose the Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice institution, that the sale of forms for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Available courses are as follows:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management.
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics.
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the school website:;
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Post-UTME Registration (The form costs N2,000)
- Make payments using the generated ‘Remita Retrieval RRR Number’
- Return to the portal to complete your online registration with the following credentials: Jamb Result, O’Level Result, Passport Photograph, Local Government Identification Letter, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
- Click “Submit” to print out your Acknowledgement Slip.