Apply FCE Obudu Post Utme Form 2019/2020 – See Cut off Mark & Screening Date.
The Fce Obudu post utme 2019 screening details announced. All candidate who chose the Federal College of Education, Obudu in programme affiliation with the University of Calabar as first choice institution, and scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB examination should register for the post UTME screening.
Candidates who did not choose FCE Obudu Degree programme as their first choice institution, but scored 160 and above should apply to JAMB for change of institution and thereafter obtain the FCE, Obudu screening form.
Direct Entry applicants (Post NCE) should only apply to JAMB for change of institution.
How To Apply for FCE Obudu Post UTME 2019:
Both post UTME and Direct Entry applicants shall be required to obtain FCE, Obudu post UTME/ Direct Entry screening form by following the guidelines below:
- Log on to apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a Remita Number (RRR).
- Using Remita Number, pay Aptitude/ Screening Test fee of N2000 either at First Bank, Zenith Bank or online.
- After payment at the bank, return to the above portal and use the RRR on to continue your registration.
- Complete application form online and print a copy.
- Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed application for which must include original JAMB result slip (for UTME applicants) and Direct Entry slip (for DE applicant(s) and submit to the Degree Programme Unit on or before 30th of August 2019).
Aptitude test for post UTME applicants shall hold on Wednesday, September 4, 2019. Aptitude test for Direct Entry (DE) applicants shall hold on Friday, September 6, 2019.
Prospective applicants should note that there shall be no extension period.