Abu Zaria Post UTME Admission Cut off Mark & Screening Date Released.
See Abu post Utme 2019 registration form 2019 is now available. This is to inform all candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria as First Choice institution during the 2019 JAMB UTME cand scored 180 and above, that they are to apply for Post-UTME admission screening exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
How To Apply for ABU Post UTME 2019:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal https://putme.abu.edu.ng and generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay.
- Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
- You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
- Candidates need not come to Zaria to register.
- After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, return to the portal and finish their registration by providing all datas
- Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
NOTE: Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission. Candidates must keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Abu Post Utme Dates & Details:
Admission screening will take pace from Monday 19th to Saturday 24th August, 2019 as scheduled below. The screening details are outlined on the university bulletin below;
|DATE||DAY||FACULTY / COLLEGE / SCHOOL|
|19th August, 2019||Monday||
|20lh August, 2019||Tuesday||
|21st August, 2019||Wednesday||
|22nd August, 2019||Thursday||
|23rd August, 2019||Friday||
|24th August, 2019||Saturday||
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record.
Registration for the screening exercise closes on Monday 19th August, 2019.
The Ahmadu Bello University was established in 1962 by the Government of the then Northern Region of Nigeria to impart knowledge and learning to men and women of all races without distinction on the grounds of race, religious or political beliefs.
The founding fathers expected the University to aspire to the highest international ideals of scholarship and to provide learning of a standard required and expected of a university of the highest standing while reflecting the needs, the traditions, and the social and intellectual heritage of the society in which it is located.
The University was taken over by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 1975 and has since then assumed a national mandate although its ties with the 19 states created out of the former Northern Region remain very strong.
In the over forty years of its existence, the ABU has grown to become the largest, and the most influential and diverse university in Nigeria. Consisting of ninety-six (96) Academic Departments, twelve (12) Faculties, and twelve (12) Research Institutes and Specialized Centres, the University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in such diverse fields as Agriculture, Public and Business Administration, Engineering, Environmental Design, Education, Biological and Physical Sciences, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Humanities, Law and Social Sciences.
The university has two campuses located on 7,000 hectares of land.