UNICAL Screening Date, Post-UTME Cut off Mark & Eligibility 2017/2018 Session.
We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Post UTME screening is scheduled to commence on Saturday, 30th of Sept. 2017 . Candidates are advised to log onto the portal from the 25th of September to check for the date, time and venue for their test.
Candidates with special needs are advised to contact the “help desk” not later than 26th September 2017.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay N2,000 and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN, log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First City Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
- On obtaining the scratch card, logon to: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration No in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
OPENING OF PORTAL /REGISTRATION:
Registration will start from Wednesday, September 6, 2017, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Monday the 25th of Sept. 2017.
(i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
(a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
(b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.